Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the Tixtu site. We also recommend that you print a copy for future reference.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Information about us
- 1.1 www.tixtu.com is a site operated by TX Corporation Limited (trading as Tixtu) ("We/Us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07735542 and have our registered office at 34b York Way London N1 9AB. Our VAT number is GB 158 1678 79.
- 1.2 TX Corporation Limited is a limited company.
Changes to these terms
- 1.4 Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- 1.5 Our site is made available free of charge.
- 1.6 Our site acts as a ticketing and information agency for third party commercial organisations which promote and sell tickets to events. We have no further connection with those organisations and accept no responsibility or liability to you for any information they provide or for the events themselves. Your contract for the exchange of information and purchase of the tickets is direct between you and the event organisers. You should read their terms of sale carefully if you want information about ticket pricing, validity, transfer, discounts, refunds, event cancellation, etc.
- 1.7 Our site directs you to a third party website to make payment for any tickets you choose to purchase from event providers. We accept no responsibility or liability to you for the way in which they process any financial or other data you may provide to them, nor for any transaction you may enter into which is subject to their own terms and conditions.
- 1.8 We may update our site or change the content or "look and feel" of it at any time. Whilst we try to ensure that it operates without error or delay we cannot guarantee this.
- 1.9 We are dependent on event organisers to update their own information about events. Please note that content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it .
- 1.10 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 1.11 You are responsible for your own internet connection and the equipment through which it is made available to you.
- 1.13 If you choose, you may register as a Tixtu member at https://www.tixtu.com/t/register
- 1.14 If you set up or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- 1.16 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must notify us at email@example.com.
Intellectual property rights
- 1.17 We own or are the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the way it operates. Third party organisations also have rights in the material they publish. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 1.18 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- 1.19 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 1.20 Our status (and that of any identified third party) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 1.21 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or the third parties who have rights in the material.
Limitation of our liability
- 1.24 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
1.25 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including
negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in
- 1.25.1 use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- 1.25.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; or
- 1.25.3 use of any financial processing site to which we provide a link; or
- 1.25.4 the content or use of any other site to which we provide a link.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- 1.25.5 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- 1.25.6 business interruption;
- 1.25.7 loss of anticipated savings;
- 1.25.8 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- 1.25.9 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Uploading content to our site
- 1.26 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 1.27 You warrant that any such contribution will comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. [If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.]
- 1.28 Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- 1.29 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 1.30 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- 1.31 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 1.32 The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- 1.33 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 1.34 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 1.35 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- 1.36 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- 1.37 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 1.40 "Tixtu" and the TX device are trade marks of TX Corporation Ltd.
- 1.41 To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.