Edinburgh trip Ticket Options
Surrey explores Edinburgh!
Spend 2 days travelling around the capital of Scotland doing the following:
- Leave for Edinburgh
- Guided Tour of Edinburgh (Option 1)
- If you didn't make it on the first Guided Tour of Edinburgh, you have another chance to on Saturday
- Visit St Andrews (if you have paid for this option)
- Visit the home of Golf (St Andrews links)
- St Andrews University (where Prince William met Katherine)
- Visit the St Andrews Beach (where 'Chariots of Fire' was filmed)
- Tour of the Whisky Factory - Kingsbarn Distillery - one of Scotland's oldest and finest. Explore the process of how authentic Scottish whisky is made and get to taste it at the end.
- Return Home
● Transportation by Private Executive Bus
● 2 Nights' Accommodation (Hostel Accommodation; M/F separate rooming)
● Guided Tour of Edinburgh
● Guided Tour includes: Castle Rock, Princes' Street & Princes' Street Gardens, Calton Hill, Elephant House (where JK Rowling wrote Harry Potter), the graves of Thomas Riddell (Voldermort) & Minerva McGonagall, Bobby Greyfriars (tomb & statue), visit Holyrood Parliament, Arthur's Seat.
*Important to note that due to being an Overnight Trip, the itinerary is subject to change as and when circumstances dictate*
No tickets available
This information is provided for information only.
It's not possible to buy tickets for this event.
University of Surrey
Unless otherwise stated, this is a fundraising event for the University of Surrey Students’ Union and last entry is midnight. See website for full policy details.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact University of Surrey Students' Union Activities directly using the details below.