TEDxSurreyUniversity Refresh. Ticket Options
[VERY LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE]
After 3 years, TEDxSurreyUniversity is back in-person!
Enjoy a full day of TEDx talks from the University's lecturers, students, and industry professionals.
Find new friends and connections, immerse in art performances, and grab a bite!
TEDxSurreyUniversity Refresh. topics include:
· AI For Wellbeing (Technology | Wellbeing)
· Factors That Make Us Trust Actors (Art | Research)
· Forgiving the Past to Create the Future (Career | Wellbeing)
· Future Of Sharing Economy (Technology | Business)
· Heal Your Body and the Planet (Lifestyle | Sustainability)
· Key To Conscious Sales (Business | Career)
· Living Audaciously (Lifestyle | Goals)
· Maths For Public Health Policies (Maths | Biology)
· Stammer = Superpower (Empowerment | Wellbeing)
· Startup Mindset For The Resignation Crisis (Business | Technology)
· STEM Career Paths (Science | Empowerment)
· The Bright Side of Motherhood (Career | Lifestyle)
· The Right To Repair (Technology | Sustainability)
· The Tao Te Ching (Spiritual | Lifestyle)
Tickets include 14 TEDx talks, lunch, art performances, and networking.
Find detailed information about the event and full speaker line-up here soon:
No tickets available
This information is provided for information only.
It's not possible to buy tickets for this event.
University of Surrey
Unless otherwise stated, this is a fundraising event for the University of Surrey Students’ Union and last entry is midnight. See website for full policy details.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact University of Surrey Students' Union Activities directly using the details below.